Mai
Travelling We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic to creativity. When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything.. I have had the experience yet but I will have
1

Travelling

We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonics for creativity. When we get home, home still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything.. I haven't had the experience yet but I will

June 28, 2015
1

Travelling

We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic to of (or for) creativity. When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything.. I haven't had the experience yet, but I will have

Very good!

Suhail, Thanks for your nice comment , for me the best way to learn is listening and repeating , then practice and practice and practice . Every day read an article , or quotes , or inspiring words about any field you love in arabic so you will improve your vocabulary , know new things , and give you a push forward .
June 28, 2015
Mai, Im learning arabic, Do you have any good advice for me, Let me know, by the way i like your paragraph about travelling Wish you best luck See you Kind regards Suhail ahmad
June 22, 2015
Exactly , Thanks for your correction ^_^