antonio
listening report During the listening report, Oliver told us his experience in the Arctic.Firstly ,he showed us a selfie during his swimming in the Arctic Ocean, his face was a little suffering because of cold water and gelid air. He said that he quit his job to follow his dream, namely travelling around the world. At the beginning, he traveled in exotic tourist locations,because he liked to surf. Next, he started to feel bored of stuff such as water,beaches ,waves and so on. Thus, he decided to go to other destinations more cold, dangerous to surf, to find new challenges.

listening report (Listening Activity?)

During the listening report, Oliver told us about his experience in the Arctic. Firstly ,he showed us a selfie during his swimming in the Arctic Ocean, his face was a little suffering He looked like he was in pain because of the cold water and gelid (frigid?) air. He said that he quit his job to follow his dream, namely to travelling around the world. At the beginning, he traveled in exotic tourist locations,because he liked to surf. Next, he started to feel bored of stuff such as water,beaches ,waves and so on. Thus, he decided to go to other colder destinations more cold that are more dangerous to surf, to find new challenges.

Good writing! I just made minor changes to make it clearer.