Diego
Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Computers" Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them. • In what ways are computers a hindrance? • What is your opinion? Answer Technology has shaped deeply lifestyles in modern societies. Theses changes have been even more remarkable since computers were conceived. Although some people could believe that computers are an obstacle to develop strong social relationships, it is felt that computers are currently vital to keep the progress of civilizations. This will be analyzed in this essay. In the late twentieth and twenty-first centuries, the world has witnessed some of the most surprising advances in technology. For example, the invention of the Laptop allowed companies to double their productivity in 20 years. Without computers, the progress of developed countries would have been significantly slower. Thus, it is clear that computers have not been an obstacle in terms of productivity and efficiency. On the other hand, some feel that electronic devices are undermining the current social interactions. For instance, social networks changed the way how people interact, but these changes have negatively influenced certain people to the point that they are not able to maintain normal real life relationships. Although it is evident that computers are part of these problems, more factors must be considered. However, electronic budgets plus the internet have connected nations, societies and economies in real time. For example, multinationals, people and politicians can attend real-time meetings with pairs in the other part of the globe. This development have become modern societies more flexible and it is possible to fix several problems at once. Therefore, with these advantages is difficult to consider computers as limitation for mankind. As it is clear, electronic devices have proven to be a powerful tool for society’s progress in several fields. Therefore, I totally agree that computers are essential for current lifestyles and it is impossible to live without them. I recommend that governments must take steps to tackle the resistance to change and encourage people to embrace new technologies.
1

Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Computers"

Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.
• In what ways are computers a hindrance?
• What is your opinion?

Answer

Technology has deeply influenced modern lifestyles. These changes have been even more remarkable since computers were conceived. Although some people could believe that computers are obstacles to developing strong social relationships, in this essay I argue that computers are vital to the progress of civilization.

In the late twentieth and twenty-first centuries, the world witnessed some of the most surprising advances in technology. For example, the invention of the laptop allowed companies to double their productivity in 20 years. Without computers, the progress of developed countries would have been significantly slower. Thus, it is clear that computers have not been an obstacle in terms of productivity and efficiency.

On the other hand, some feel that electronic devices undermine social interactions. For instance, social networks may have changed the way people interact negatively, to the point that they struggle to maintain real-life relationships. Although it is evident that computers can contribute to such problems, more factors must be considered.

Electronic budgets plus the internet have connected nations, societies and economies in real time. For example, multinationals, people and politicians can attend real-time meetings with individuals from around the world. This development has made modern societies more flexible and capable of fixing several problems at once. From this perspective, it is difficult to consider computers a limitation for mankind.

In sum, electronic devices have proven a powerful tool for society’s progress. Computers are essential for current lifestyles and it is impossible to live without them. I recommend that governments take steps to confront resistance to change and encourage people to embrace new technologies.

1

• What is your opinion?

Answer

Technology has deeply shaped deeply lifestyles in modern societies. These Theses changes have been even more remarkable since computers were conceived. Although some people might could believe that computers are an obstacle to develop strong social relationships, it is felt others believe that computers are currently vital to keep the progression of civilizations. This will be analyzed in this essay.

In the late twentieth and twenty-first century centuries, the world has witnessed some of the most surprising advances in technology. For example, the invention of the Laptop allowed companies to double their productivity in 20 years. Without computers, the progress of developed countries would have been significantly slower. Thus, it is clear that computers have not been an obstacle in terms of productivity and efficiency.

On the other hand, some feel that electronic devices are undermining the current social interactions. For instance, social networks changed the way how people interact, but these changes have negatively influenced certain people to the point that they are not able to maintain normal real life relationships. Although it is evident that computers are part of these problems, more factors must be considered.

However, electronic budgets plus the internet have connected nations, societies and economies in real time. For example, multinationals, people and politicians can attend real-time meetings and collaborate with pairs in the from other parts of the globe. This development have has become enabled modern societies more flexibility and the ability it is possible to fix several problems at once. Therefore, with these advantages, it is difficult to consider computers as a limitation for mankind.

As It is clear that electronic devices have proven to be a powerful tool for society’s progress in several fields. Therefore, I totally agree that computers are essential for current lifestyles, and it is impossible difficult to live without them. I recommend that governments must take steps to tackle the resistance to change and encourage people to embrace new technologies.

Very good, Diego!

June 10, 2015