Miki
I Love Reading I'm a book worm. I used to read Japanese books almost every day. These days, I read books in English more than Japanese ones. There are many benefits for me to read English books. One of them is I can learn new words and phrases while reading. The other day, I read "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes. Tears welled up many times without realizing when I was reading the book. If you are a book lover like me, do you have any recommendations for me?

I Love Reading

I'm a book worm. I used to read Japanese books almost every day. These days, I read more English books than Japanese ones. There are many benefits for me to reading English books. One of them is I can learn new words and phrases while reading. The other day, I read "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes. Tears welled up in my eyes many times without me realizing it while reading the book. If you are a book lover like me, do you have any recommendations for me?

I Love Reading

I'm a book worm. I used to read Japanese books almost every day. These days, I read books in English more than in Japanese. I have many benefits reading English books. I can learn new words and phrases while reading some of them. The other day, I read "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes. Tears welled up many times before I noticed while I was reading the book. If you are a book lover like me, do you have any recommendations for me?

Great job! You have an impressive vocabulary. No doubts you're a book worm! 

<Anyway you want me> it was written by Lucy Diamond and I was reading it recently.
Depends what type of books you're interested in? I tend to veer towards fantasy fiction novels. You could try The Magicians by Lev Grossman.