Anna
The Advantages of Learning English English is the most widely spoken language in the world. As far as I am concerned, there are many benefits of learning English. Since the world has become more integrated, learning English helps travelling and interacting with people from different countries to become much easier and more enjoyable. That, therefore, will help us to get acquainted with various cultures and broaden our knowledge. Inevitably, the overwhelming advantages of learning English is that your career prosperous can enormously increase. Besides, the proficiency and confidence in speaking and understanding English will put you at a distinct advantage when you fund a job. Moreover, English is the language of academics in the world. A large amount of reasearch are conducted and written in English. Thus, people can easily access to a wonderful source of knowledge of human beings. Alltogether, I can say that learning English has countless benefits.
1

The Advantages of Learning English

Without doubt, English is the most widely spoken language in the world. From a personal perspective, (As far as I am concerned,) I have come to realise there are many benefits to (of) be gained by my learning English. Most importantly, English is the recognized lingua franca and, since the world has become more integrated, having a knowledge of English (learning English) helps travellers ( travelling and interacting with people) from different countries to better communicate, resulting in a (to become much easier and) more enjoyable travel experience. That, in turn, (therefore, will) can help us become more (to get) acquainted with other (various) cultures and broaden our knowledge.

From an academic standpoint, it is undeniable (Inevitably,) that a good command of English can provide a boost to your future career prospects. (level the overwhelming advantages of learning English is that your career prosperous can enormously increase. Besides, the) Having the proficiency and confidence to speak and understand (in speaking and understanding) English will put you at a distinct advantage when seeking (you fund) a job. Moreover, English is the language of academics, (in the world.) a large amount of research being (reasearch are) conducted and written in the language. (English.) Thus, society has almost unfettered (people can easily) access to this veritable wealth of knowledge. (a wonderful source of knowledge of human beings.) In conclusion, I have no hesitation in saying the rewards of learning English are simply infinite. ( Alltogether, I can say that learning English has countless benefits.)

A good article, well set-out and incorporating some valid reasons for studying English. I have suggested a few other phrases you could include. 

1

The Advantages of Learning English

English is the most widely spoken language in the world. As far as I am concerned, there are many benefits of learning English. Since the world has become more integrated, learning English helps travelling and interacting with people from different countries to become much easier and more enjoyable. That, therefore, this will helps us to get acquainted with various cultures and broaden our knowledge. Inevitably, the overwhelming advantages of learning English is that your career prosperous prospects can be widened can enormously increase. Besides, the proficiency and confidence in speaking and understanding English will put you at a distinct advantage when you fund find a job. Moreover, English is the language of academics in the world. A large amount of reasearch are is conducted and written in English. Thus, people can easily access to a wonderful source of knowledge of human beings. Alltogether, I can say that learning English has countless benefits.

1

English is the most widely spoken language in the world. As far as I am concerned, there are many benefits of to learning English. Since the world has become more integrated, learning English helps travelling and interacting with people from different countries to become much easier and more enjoyable. That, therefore, will help us to get acquainted with various cultures and broaden our knowledge. Inevitably, the overwhelming advantages of learning English is that your career prosperous prosperity can enormously increase. Besides, the proficiency and confidence in speaking and understanding English will put you at a distinct advantage when you fund find a job. Moreover, English is the language of academics in the world. A large amount of reasearch are is conducted and written in English. Thus, people can easily access to a wonderful source of knowledge of human beings. All together, I can say that learning English has countless benefits.

A man once actually tried creating a language to unite the world, it's called Esperanto. There are even native speakers of it because it got so popular a few generations ago.