Welton Marques
Brazil is a fascinating country, but we have some problems to solve In the last ten years, the economy of Brazil has been growing. Many people saw your lives changing and the things were looking up, but the last couple of years it's been difficult. The biggest factor is that the bottom dropped out of the financial market. In my opinion, the government has been incompetent, and all taxes were higher, but the services have not improved. Unfortunately, the corruption is one of the biggest problem in Brazil, and the country loses much of anything with it. Most people were still happy just to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, but if our government policies don't chance, soon the things didn't seem to be turning around.
2

Brazil is a fascinating country, but we have some problems to solve

In the last ten years, the economy of Brazil has been growing. Many people saw their lives changing and the things were looking up. However, the last couple of years it's been difficult. The biggest factor is that the bottom dropped out of the financial market. In my opinion, the government has been incompetent, and taxes have been high, but the services have not improved.

Unfortunately, the corruption is one of the biggest problems in Brazil, and the country loses out because of it.

Most people are still happy just to have a roof over their heads and food on the table, but if our government policies don't change soon, it will be hopeless.

2

Brazil is a fascinating country, but we have some problems to solve.

In the last ten years, the economy of Brazil has been growing. Many people saw your their lives changing and the things were looking up, but in the last couple of years it has been difficult. The biggest factor is that the bottom dropped out of the financial market. In my opinion, the government has been incompetent, and all taxes were(are?) higher, but the services have not improved.

Unfortunately, the corruption is one of the biggest major problems in Brazil, and the country loses much of anything because of with it.

Most people were are still happy just to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, but if our government policies don't change soon then things didn't won't turn around. 

Here are some changes! I hope this helps : ).