美语鹭宝宝
THE GOOD WORK THE GOOD WORK There was once a boy named Mike, and he was already grown up, so it was time for him to find a work and earn some money. One day Mike thought for a second, and then he thought the work assistant could help him to find a happy and good work. Once it had been written down that he had to be a teacher and teach students, he didn’t know what top teach yet, so he asked the school manager. Once Mike had got to the office, the manager said, “If you want to find something to teach then you had to think of what you are most good at. So it took a while for Mike to think about what he was going to teach. He said, “I am very good at math.” Then the manager wrote down his name and put him in third grade. Once he had found out that the class was his, he got his math book and math test papers and went into the classroom. Once he got in, he said, “Hello kids, today we are going to have a test, okay so when you had got the test paper write your name, I got some white paper which you have to use it and think about something you are really good at, then write it down, when the bell rang you have to finish the test paper plus the things you have to write.” Then the kids said, “Okay.” Once they had started to write they found that they were having a great time. From now on Mike was having a great time teaching the students. Then when the school real test came, everybody got one hundred, and Mike got a reward for a good teacher. Then he started teaching lots of classes. Now he said that he had had a great time teaching the students. Now when the children grew up they became a math president and became a math teacher too.
1

The Good Work

Once upon a time there was a boy named Mike. One day he thought: 'I have grown up and it's time for me to find a job and earn money.'

So Mike went to his local employment office to get help with finding a job. He hoped his job would make him happy. The employment counselor interviewed him and took notes. Mike wished to be a teacher but he was not sure what subject he wanted to teach. The counselor suggested he should teach a subject he was good at. Mike said: "I am very good at math."

With the help of the employment office Mike eventually landed a job as a third grade teacher.

On his first day at the school, Mike entered the classroom and got his math book out. He had prepared a test to gauge his student's knowledge of math. He passed the test papers around to his students and said: "Hello kids, today we are going to have a test. Please write your name on the top right hand corner of your test sheet. Use the white sheets to write an essay about what you are good at. If anyone needs extra sheets please raise your right hand. When the bell rings stop writing and hand your papers in." Students seem to like Mike, they all said: "Okay" and started writing. Everyone in the class was having a great time.

From that first day on Mike had a great time teaching. He was a good teacher and all his students got high marks on their final exam. Mike was awarded an outstanding teacher and was assigned to teach more classes.

Some of his students went on to become famous mathematicians and some others followed on his footsteps to became local math teachers.

THE GOOD WORK

THE GOOD WORK
There was once a boy named Mike, and he was already grown up, so it was time for him to find a work and earn some money.
One day Mike thought for a second, and then he thought that the work assistant could help him to find a happy and good good, enjoyable work. Once it had been written down the work assistant suggested that he had to be a teacher and teach students, he thought he didn’t know what top teach yet, so he asked the school manager. Once Mike had got to the office, the manager said, “If you want to find something to teach then you had have to think of what you are most good at.
So it took a while for Mike to think about what he was going to teach. He said, “I am very good at math.” Then the manager wrote down his name and put him in set him to teach the third grade.
Once he had found out that the class was his, he got his math book and math test papers and went into the classroom. Once he got in, he said, “Hello kids, today we are going to have a test, okay so when you had got get the test paper write your name, (.) I got He gave some white paper which you have to use it and think about something you are really good at, then write it down, for them to write down what they're really good at once they'd thought of something. when the bell rang you have they had to finish the test paper plus things that they're good at plus the things you have to write.” Then the kids said, “Okay.” Once they had started to write they found that they were having had a great time.
From now on then on Mike was having had a great time teaching the students. Then when the real school real test came, everybody got one hundred(s), and Mike got a reward for a good teacher.
Then he started teaching lots of classes.
Now he said  says that he had had a great time teaching the students. Now when the children grew grow up they became are going to become a math president(s) and became a math teacher too.