Sonia
Billy loves Helen and goes to Hollywood - Irish story Act 1 with Photos Please, correct my mistakes, thanks! We got two theatre tickets as a Christmas present from our relatives. We went to the theatre and we watched an act called ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ by McDonagh. We enjoyed the play. The plot was easy to follow, but it has a few twists and a little romance. Costumes and characters were cool. The performance was great and interesting to watch. The story takes place in the boring Irish island (Inishmaan), in the thirtieth years of twentieth century. The Cripple of Inishmaan tells the story of the young and invalid Irish boy (Billy) who lives with his aunts (Kate and Eilin). Billy’s parents died when he was a child. He loves Helen, but Helen doesn’t love him. And Billy has a friend Bartney, who is Helen’s brother. Suddenly an American movie staff came to the island and Billy met the film director who invited Billy to the US. Billy went to the US with the staff. His aunts impatiently waited his letters from the US, and hoped he came back to them. One day Billy returned to Inishmaan Island. Everybody was very happy. Billy admitted to Helen that he loves her. First Helen was surprised and after that she kissed Billy. It seemed that everything is all right, but unfortunately Billy became sick. He had tuberculosis and he died soon. It was the end of the act. Over all, we liked it.
1

Billy loves Helen and goes to Hollywood - Irish story Act 1 with Photos

Please, correct my mistakes, thanks!

We got two theatre tickets as a Christmas present from our relatives. We went to the theatre and we watched an the act called ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ by McDonagh. We enjoyed the play. The plot was easy to follow, but it has a few twists and a little romance. Costumes and characters were cool. The performance was great and interesting to watch.
The story takes place in the boring Irish island (Inishmaan), in the thirtieth years of twentieth century.
The Cripple of Inishmaan tells the story of the young and invalid Irish boy (Billy) who lives with his aunts (Kate and Eilin). Billy’s parents died when he was a child. He loves Helen, but Helen doesn’t love him. And Billy has a friend Bartney, who is Helen’s brother. <em>Suddenly an American movie star staff came to the island and Billy met the film director who invited Billy to the US. Billy went to the US with the staff. His aunts impatiently waited his letters from the US, and hoped he came back to them. One day Billy returned to Inishmaan Island. Everybody was very happy. Billy admitted to Helen that he loves her. First Helen was surprised and after that she kissed Billy. It seemed that everything is all right, but unfortunately Billy became sick. He had tuberculosis and he died soon. It was the end of the act. </em>

So Over all, we liked it.

Italic parts should be written in present tense I think.