Anya
The Bill of Rights name The Glorious Revolution in 1688. King Jacob II was overthrown and forced to leave country. His suspected of a desire to make Catholic Religion of official religion in England. Under Act of Settlement published after The Glorius Revolution. Prince William of Orange and his wife Maria ascended to the throne. Their condition of coronation was adoption English of The Bill of Rights. English of The Bill of Rights limited power of Monarch, it gave to the Parlament decisive power, and ensured protection English of the Church from any attempt religiously reform of Jacob II or of his successors. English The Bill of Rights contained a lot of ideas, concerning of rights and state, which later time found it's reflection American the Declaration of Independence.

The Bill of Rights

Name- The Glorious Revolution of 1688. King Jacob II was overthrown and forced to leave thecountry. He was suspected of a desire to make Catholic Religion the official religion of England. Under the Act of Settlement published after The Glorius Revolution, Prince William of Orange and his wife Maria ascended to the throne. Their promise for coronation was the adoption of The Bill of Rights.
The Bill of Rights limited the power of a Monarch. It gave to the Parlament a decisive power, and ensured the protection of the English, form the Church from any attempt to religiously reform Jacob II or of his successors.
The Bill of Rights contained a lot of ideas, concerning the rights and state, which later was found to reflect American Declaration of Independence.

The fight of Monarch and Parlament brought a Revolution well-known under name The Glorious Revolution in 1688. King Jacob II was overthrown and forced to leave country. His suspected of a desire to make Catholic Religion of official religion in England. Under Act of Settlement published after The Glorius Revolution. Prince William of Orange and his wife Maria ascended to the throne. Their condition of coronation was adoption English of The Bill of Rights. English of The Bill of Rights limited power of Monarch, it gave to the Parlament decisive power, and ensured protection English of the Church from any attempt religiously reform of Jacob II or of his successors. English The Bill of Rights contained a lot of ideas, concerning of rights and state, which later time found it's reflection American the Declaration of Independence.
It's hard to correct that, maybe you can rewrite it.