DIDI
The girl I should have gone to the party but I still cant sleep until now in spite of tiresome. I asked the company when will the result come up, they said a week that trouble me. I post my feeling about interview hope I can find that girl again. I wish see her again. Though she is poor breast as Asian girls. JP psychoanalyst said it is normal for men or that is abnormal. It is sad but true, the man will be a pity in mind forever but that is his choice to be love however. And the job position is interesting but I worry about the company but my job can change it It seem that people in mainland give it negative evaluation. Then I do nt see any interesting today here. Humm I think maybe that is it. I still can go to see a place through friend where is no strange feeling.
2

The girl

I should have gone to the party but I still cant sleep until now in spite of my tiresome tiredness. I asked the company about when will the result would come up; they said a week. That troubles me. I post my feelings about the interview, and I hope I can find that girl again. I wish to see her again, even though she is poor breasted as most Asian girls. A JP psychoanalyst said it is normal for men, or that it is abnormal. It is sad but true, the men will be pitiful in mind forever, but it is his choice to be in love however.

And The job position is interesting. but I worry about the company, but my job can change it.s 
It seems that people in on the mainland give it negative evaluation.

Then Anyway, I don't see anything interesting here today. Hmm I think maybe that is it. I still can go to see a place through of a friend where there is are no strange feelings.

--------------

Good Work! Don't feel too melancholic - I also have my anxieties. If we think too much, sometimes it can make bigger problems... :)

despite/ in spite of - these conjunctives agree with abstract/concrete nouns, e.g. tiredness, boredom, the rain.

Reported Speech = takes a different sentence structure, with verbs moving into a past tense. e.g. I asked her what the time she would sing.

Though, even though and although = there are subtle differences between these terms. 

Haha, It happens that I am going to write I cant see the girl. But I was attracted by others text. they inform me, they dont want me. So forget it
I think your texts should always be at the top of the page. :)))
Yes I saw it, I thank him but I try to stop the text update to top of the page, Thanks mate. But I saw about syrian, I want to go there. It is not for them that also for me. I think I want to find something in the society. Actually, I dont like a society developing to be like post modern.
We should congratulate teacher Max as he could understand your text and make it understandable.:)))