Nahid
My city I live in Tehran, capital of Iran. It is one of the biggest cities in Iran. Also it is industrial excellence which surrounded by industrial towns. This is due to the fact that some people immigrate to Tehran in order to find good jobs and promote their lifestyles. So these years it has become very crowded. This issue causes sound and air pollution. Living in Tehran has its own advantages and disadvantages. Firs, I explain the disadvantages. As I said, Tehran is very crowded. So people spend lots of time on traffic, specially in rush hours. For instance when I want to go to work I should leave home very early in the morning in order not to be late. Also the weather is polluted and it is very harmful for people's health. But besides these disadvantages, it has advantages. The best hospitals, universities, schools, companies and offices are located in Tehran. Therefor it is a suitable place for reaching knowledge, income, etc. Tehran has a lot of historical places. There are some ancient palaces in Tehran, such as "Golestan palace", "Sa'ad Abad palace" and "Niavaran palace". They are related to "Qajar" and "Pahlavi" time. Also there are some museums in it. For example "Time museum", "Cinema museum", "Money museum", "Darabad World Wide museum", "Jewelry museum" and etc. There is an old market which called "Bazar". You can find everything you need. Beside that, there are lots of modern shopping centers which supply goods to people. Like most of cities in the world, Tehran has parks, cinemas, theaters and entertainment places.
2

My city

I live in Tehran, the capital of Iran. It is one of the biggest cities in Iran. Also it is is a centre of industry, surrounded by industrial towns. This is due to the fact that some people move * to Tehran in order to find good jobs and promote their lifestyles. So in recent  years it has become very crowded. This issue causes sound and air pollution. Living in Tehran has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Firs, I  will explain the disadvantages. As I said, Tehran is very crowded. So people spend lots of time in traffic, specially in rush hours. For instance when I want to go to work I should leave home very early in the morning in order not to be late. Also the weather is polluted and it is very harmful for people's health.
But besides these disadvantages, it has advantages.
The best hospitals, universities, schools, companies and offices are located in Tehran. Therefore it is a suitable place for reaching knowledge, income, etc.
Tehran has a lot of historical places. There are some ancient palaces in Tehran, such as "Golestan palace", "Sa'ad Abad palace" and "Niavaran palace". They are related to "Qajar" and "Pahlavi" time. Also there are some museums in it. For example "Time museum", "Cinema museum", "Money museum", "Darabad World Wide museum", "Jewelry museum" and etc.
There is an old market which is called "Bazar". You can find everything you need. In addition, there are lots of modern shopping centers which supply goods to people. Like most of cities in the world, Tehran has parks, cinemas, theaters and entertainment places.

* Immigrate means to move to another country.Here I think you just mean moving from another place in Iran to Tehran,am I right?

Good piece of writing though!