IreSart
The celebration that my family and me enjoy the most. If I have to choose one of my family favorites celebration, then I must talk about our New Year's Eve. It is the perfect moment for the family to reunite and spend some time together, we talk and sing together, we also dance along the music which sounds by the TV. During the dinner we prepare special dishes that we rarely eat during the year. What we usually eat is seafood, which is the typical thing to eat during this period, along with a soup. We prepare two different soups, one for the kids and the other for the adults, which has some fish in it and tastes different. Even though I am consider an adult, I still prefer eating the soup prepared for the kids, I don't like seafood taste so that's why I eat the kids one. After having dinner, we prepare the grapes. When the midnight comes, during the first twelve seconds we eat one grape per second. We have to clean each grape because if we swallow a seed it can be harmful, so we have to be ready for it! After the New Year comes, my family and me enjoy hugging each other and some champaign is open to celebrate it. It is really fun and also one of the most exciting nights I spend with my family, that's why I love it.
1

The celebration that my family and I enjoy the most.

If I had to choose one of my family's favorite celebrations, then I must talk about our New Year's Eve.
It is the perfect moment for the family to reunite and spend some time together. We talk and sing together, and also dance along to the music which sounds by plays on the TV.
During the For dinner we prepare special dishes that we rarely eat during the year. What we usually eat is seafood, which is The typical thing to eat during this period is seafood along with a soup. We prepare two different soups, one for the kids and the other for the adults, which has some fish in it and tastes different.
Even though I am considered an adult, I still prefer eating the soup prepared for the kids, because I don't care for the taste of seafood. I don't like seafood taste so that's why I eat the kids one.
After having dinner, we prepare the grapes. When the midnight comes, during the first twelve seconds, we eat one grape per second. We have to clean each grape because if we swallow a seed it can be harmful, so we have to be ready for it!
After the New Year comes, my family and I enjoy hugging each other, along with opening some bottles of champagne.
It is really fun and also one of the most exciting nights I spend with my family; that's why I love it.