Parvin
My grandmother's house... In a big ancient house which is located in the middle of our city, Qazvin, an old woman is living almost more than 70 years who is my lovely grandmother. Entering the house you will face an old wooden door. A small blue pond is located right at the middle of the yard and a small garden is at the right side of it. Rooms with painted ceiling are all in a row and around the yard in the fall. The largest room in which guests are welcome, possess sash, an up to down window, which are decorated with small colored glass. Opening the sash you can see the beautiful yard and even those tiny red fishes in the pond.
3

In a big ancient house which is located in the middle of our city, Qazvin, there is an old woman who is almost more than 70 years old, my lovely grandmother. 

Entering the house, you will face an old wooden door. A small blue pond is located right at the middle of the yard and a small garden is on the right side of it. Rooms with painted ceilings are all in a row and around the yard in the fall. The largest room in which guests are welcome possess sash, and vertical windows, which are decorated with small colored glass. Opening the sash you can see the beautiful yard and even those tiny red fishes in the pond.

<em>It sounds like a great house!</em>

I wish I could describe the whole house and share with you, my friends, here. Thanks a lot and God bless you and your family too. :)
What a beautiful traditional house! You are lucky you still have your grandma alive, mashAllah :) I enjoyed reading your entry Parvin, thank you for sharing with us (,")