Marcell Santos
Exchange on Ireland Hello. As I said before I intend going to Galway on Ireland next year doing exchange to study english, improve my skills and work to help with my bills of course. However this week I heard people saying about new rules on exchange. Before we could stay there for one year and study part time during our classes and full time later the end of classes. But now the students will can stay there only for eight months. This changes were because some english schools were closed a time ago. The schools were close because it wasn´t inside laws. This changes weren´t good to many people. However it was good because we will have quality schools that only will receive students if it will be OK. The education quality will improve and we will also have best teachers in the future. I hope that I get raise money to get my exchange next year. It´s very expensive but I´m trying. Regards
1

Exchange in Ireland

Hello. As I said before I intend to go to Galway in Ireland next year to do an exchange to study English, improve my skills and work to help with my bills of course. However, this week I heard people talking about new rules for exchanges. Before we could stay there for one year and study part time during our classes and full time later at the end of the course. But now the students will be able to stay there only for eight months.

These changes were because some English schools have been closed recently. The schools were closed because they weren't obeying the laws. These changes weren´t good for many people. However, it is good because we will have quality schools that will only receive students if it is OK. The educational quality will improve and we will also have the best teachers in the future.

I hope that I can raise money to do my exchange next year. It´s very expensive but I´m trying. Regards

Hi Marcell, 

Well done! I made some corrections. Please don't hesitate to ask me if there's anything you don't understand. 

Good luck with your exchange. Ireland is a great place to learn English, and Galway is a really lovely city with a great atmosphere. I know a lot of people who have studied English in Ireland and they all had a great experience. You are right that there have been some problems with the schools recently, but like you said, there are going to be some changes which will ensure that students are protected. 

Best wishes, 

Cliodhna

No problem :)
Thanks a lot for your help Cliodhna. I hope to have fluency a day. Writing, speaking and listening.
Can anyone correct this please?