Nico
What is your passion? Nowadays I have realized that a lot of people don't know what is their passion. Sometimes the people spend a lot of time working or doing something that They don't like and They don't enjoy. I think that you will have found your passion when you do something and You completely forget the notion of time. You feel as if You can continue doing that thing for a long time. It does not matter if You are good or not doing that activity. My problem is that I have a lot of Hobbies and passions, but I don't know which of them I would like to relate to my job or my career. I admired the people that work doing their passion. I think that this is the best way to be happy. What is your passion? How do you feel when you do that?
Hi Nishi, you're right!! Well I have 3 big hobbies, I like to play the drums, draw and create applications. I work as developer and I enjoy it!! Lately I draw very little and not play much the drums. My job makes me happy, although I would have more free time because I miss music.