Emanuelaf90
All students should spend a year working before they go to university. Discuss. Students barely decide what doing after school and many youth choice to spend a year working before they go to university. Although this is a choice shared among students, giving up studies for an year is something that every student should do? Spending a year working surely has many advantages. The greatest benefit is that they can have more time to choose the right university: during the last school year, students might be more focused on other things and they could not have concentration to select the university that they really want to attend. In addition, working may be a good way to understand the importance of learning, since many freshmen waste time during the first university years rather than seriously studying. Finally, working is a way to put money aside and it is really important due to the fact that students are frequently penniless. On the other hand, there are strong arguments to suggest that it could be better for a student to go immediately to university after having finished school. One disadvantages is that there is a tendency for students to spend more years than the established to graduate, and due to this, spending an year working instead of studying should be a way just to waste time. Another drawback is that earning money could divert youth from study: it is a fact that when someone works has the opportunity to spend his money on whatever he wants and being suddenly penniless might be a problem. Finally, another drawback is that after a year without studying, a student may lose the inclination and concentration for studying. In conclusion, spend a year working has many advantages and disadvantages, but on the whole, in my opinion, it could be a good way to understand what is better for students in the future.

Could anyone correct my essay?

up