Alice
My father My father is the person I like the most in my family. He is a little short and a bit heavy. But when he was young, he was quite handsome. He has light skin and a charming smile. Now he is 60 years old, but he is still charming. My father is the kindest person I have ever known. Whenever people ask him for a favor, he always tries his best to help them. He believes that when we help others, we improve ourselves at the same time, and we will be happier. My father is also a polite person. When he runs into people along the way, he always smiles to greet them. I admire him and love him. He is my forever valentine. When I was a little girl, he would often give me surprise on my birthday, even if he was busy. He said I am the special valentine of him. He played with me and taught me to be nice. He gave me a lot of love that make me feel I am the happiest person in the world. I’m so glad that I have such wonderful father. I am proud of being his daughter.

My father

My father is the person I like the most in my family. He is a little short and a bit heavy. But when he was young, he was quite handsome. He has light skin and a charming smile. Now he is 60 years old, but he is still charming.
My father is the kindest person I have ever known. Whenever people ask him for a favor, he always tries his best to help them. He believes that when we help others, we improve ourselves at the same time, and we will be happier. My father is also a polite person. When he runs into people along the way, he always smiles to greet them.
I admire him and love him. He is my forever Valentine. When I was a little girl, he would often give me surprise on my birthday, even if he was busy. He said I am the his special Valentine of him. He played with me and taught me to be nice. He gave me a lot of love that makes me feel I am the happiest person in the world. I’m so glad that I have such wonderful father. I am proud of being his daughter.