Jose Maria
My presentation. Hello, good afternoon! My name is Jose María.I am foty years old. I am from Spain. I am Spanish. I am single. I live in Bailen. It´s in the south of Spain. I am not work, but I worked two years ago. I am studing English in the official school of idioms of the La Carolina, though the classe is celebration in the center of adults of my town. My town is Bailén. It isn´t La Carolina. I like study Englis, because it´s an idioms very important in the world. Though it´s some dificult. Also I like see films of fantasy o science fiction, for example: The Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, the Star Wars... Good, today I am not some say. Tomorrow some.

My presentation.

Hello, good afternoon!

My name is Jose María. I am foty years old. I am from Spain. I am Spanish. I am single. I live in Bailen. It´s in the south of Spain. I am not working, but I had a job two years ago. I am studing English in the official school of language of the La Carolina, though the class is celebration in the center of adults of my town (I don't understand what you are saying here. No entiendo lo que está diciendo aquí.). My town is Bailén. It isn´t La Carolina.
I like studying English, because it´s a language that is very important in the world. Though it´s sometimes dificult. Also I like to see fantasy or science fiction films. For example: The Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Star Wars...

Good, today I am not saying much. Tomorrow more.

I feel it has come repeated