Vincent_Xu
Culture to Traveling2 Culture is the soul of Traveling. Some people believe that what makes the tourists to consume in travel is eventually nothing but the culture, which is the core factor that attracts the tourists and the inflexible factor of tourism to imitation. During the traveling, the tourists will enjoy culture, consume culture and experience culture so as to gain sweet memories. Culture, for those who live in a specific area, can be defined as a general term that consists of people’s thoughts, faith, lifestyles and behavior. Culture is a large category, including all the material and spiritual treasure created in the process of practicing activities referring to the history. Culture has a character of hierarchical structure, including the material culture which is on surface layer, the spiritual culture which is in core layer, then regime culture which is in the middle, and the education culture which belongs to medium layer. Therefore, the material culture outside and the mindset culture inside existing in the travel maintain a unity of opposites.