Sharonbee
Practice (2)- About Me I'm trying to write down something about me with the words and phrases I've learned recently. Although I'm not in the bloom of youth, my face is always in full bloom after taking dancing lessons . I don't put on any makeup daily life. I'm just well-groomed for going out. To the best of my recollection, maybe I've worn makeup three time or so . The first time was when I had a performance on the stage in my childhood, maybe more than once on that occasion. The second one was when I was enticed by a cosmetic counter lady at my freshman year at college. The last one was at my wedding as a bride. I look at everything through rose-tinted glasses. I wish I could treat everyone alike. I'm not big on tackling whatever the day has in store for me. Reading novels and learning English online are my resorts when I'm in a bad mood.

Practice (2)- About Me

I'm trying to write down something about me with the words and phrases I've learned recently.

Although I'm not in the first bloom of youth, my face is always in full bloom glowing after taking dancing lessons .
I don't put on any makeup in daily life. I'm just well-groomed for going out.
To the best of my recollection, maybe I've worn makeup maybe three times or so .
The first time was when I had a performance on the stage in my childhood, maybe more than once on that occasion.
The second one was when I was enticed by a cosmetic counter lady at during my freshman year at college.
The last one was at my wedding as a bride.

I look at everything through rose-tinted (or "rose-colored") glasses. I wish I could treat everyone alike.
I'm not big on tackling whatever the day has in store for me.
Reading novels and learning English online are my resorts when I'm in a bad mood.