Bushra
Today Today my day is going very well.I enjoyed a lot in English coaching center. Today class was so better sir took conversation with each other from students. We did a lot of fun in English conversation.Okay now I'm going to take dinner.
1

Today

Today my day is going very well.I enjoyed it a lot in the English coaching center. Today's class was so much better. Sir took made/had a conversation with each of the other from students. We had did a lot of fun in English conversation. Okay, now I'm going to have take dinner.

1

Today

Today my day is going very well. I enjoyed a lot had a lot of fun in the English coaching center. Today class was so much better. sir The teacher took had a conversation with each other from the students. (I think that's what you meant?) We did had a lot of fun in our English conversation. Okay, now I'm going to take have dinner.

Thank you very much, your guessing is correct :)
Since I'm not English native speaker, I'd rather add a comment than correcting you. Today, my day went very well. I enjoyed a lot in English coaching center.Today's class was so great. Teacher had a conversation with students( I guess). We had a lot of fun in the conversation. Okay now I'm going to eat dinner.