José Alberto
Education for Boys and Girls. To have education in separate schools for boys and girls is something that a lot of people think is better than having it on a same school. Personally, I think that to have a unique school to teach them is the best election. For long time, in many countries the education had been restricted to men. With the time, that restriction was limited and women had access to the school. In that time, it was very common to find school for boys and girls, separately. Maybe that is the main prejudice allowing that currently some people think that to have independent schools must be common and necessary. As I said before, girls' access to education has changed many paradigms. I think that their interaction with boys can benefit to both, education can be more interesting and funny. On the other hand, the interaction can simulate or stimulate possible relationships in the professional or sentimental life. Finally, other change related to boy-girl interaction in school is that the education system is cheaper. If education is administered by government, to have separate school would be more expensive and difficult of administering. Economically, this is the reason that government are focusing in the unique education system by boys and girls. In conclusion, to have schools for boys and girls is the best way for education. Saludos desde México.

Education for Boys and Girls.

To have education in separate schools for boys and girls is something that a lot of people think is better than having it in the same school. Personally, I think that to have a single school to teach (both of) them is the best choice.

For a long time, in many countries the education had been restricted to men. With the time, that restriction was ended and women had access to the school. At that time, it was very common to find separate schools for boys and girls. Maybe that is the main reason allowing that  some people currently think that maintaining separate schools must be an common option.

As I said before, girls' access to education has changed many paradigms. I think that their interaction with boys can benefit to both; education can be more interesting and funny. On the other hand, the interaction can simulate or stimulate possible professional or romantic relationships.

Finally, other change related to boy-girl interaction in school is that the education system is cheaper. If education is administered by government, to have separate schools would be more expensive and more difficult to administer. Economically, this is the reason that the government prefers a single education system for boys and girls.

In conclusion, to have schools for boys and girls is the best way for education.

La <em>última oración, no me quda clara, </em>en<em> inglés, ¿prefieres que una escuela para chicos y chicas, o dos escuelas, una escuela para cada sexo?</em> ok, leí nuevamente tu texto y ahora entiendo que prefieres una escuela para los dos.

Saludos desde México.

Education for Boys and Girls.

To have education in separate schools for boys and girls is something that a lot of people think is better than having it in the   same school. Personally, I think that to have  a unique/one single school to teach them would be  the best election.

For a long time, in many countries the education had been restricted to only men. With the Over time, that restriction was limited diminished and women had access to the schools/education. In that time, it was very common to find separate schools for boys and girls. (Single gender education)  separately. Maybe that is the main prejudice allowing that currently allows some people to think that to have  independent schools must be common and necessary.

As I said before, girls' access to education has changed many paradigms. I think that their interaction with boys can be  beneficial to both the girls and boys to both, education can be more interesting and funny. On the other hand, the interaction can simulate or stimulate possible relationships in the professional or sentimental life.

Finally, other change/benefits related to boy-girl interaction in school is that the education system is cheaper. If education is administered by the government, to have separate schools would be more expensive and difficult to administer. Economically, this is the reason that governments are focusing on the unique education system for boys and girls. (Mixed gender education)

In conclusion, to have schools for boys and girls is the best way forward for education.

Saludos desde México.