Stella
My favorite American dramas If someone asks me the question 'What's your hobby?, then I wouldn't hesitate to say 'My hobby is watching American dramas, especially these days!' Cuz I am so much into them..lol I have tried watching different types of American dramas, which are Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Gossip girl, Big bang theory, Modern family, How I met your mother, House of cards, Whitney...and the most enjoyable ones of recent days were 'Under the Dome' and 'Pretty little liars'. I got to start watching the dramas by chance but I just fell in love twitch them..lol In case of 'Under the Dome ', it basically belongs to science-fiction or mystery genre. The synopsis is like this: One small town named Chester 's mill got isolated and blocked from the world by a massive, transparent but hardly destructible dome. And it shows how people behave and think, the basic responses for the sake of their own benefits. Even if the unique setting, the dome is far from the reality and of slightest chance to happen, it allowed me to imagine how I would behave and cope with the worst situation like that. Anyway, I don't wanna be a spoiler to anyone.. and I am still waiting for the another season which is coming up.. Let me move onto PLL (Pretty little liars). It's like a dessert which you cannot stop and want more and more. Some ppl might think it can be too girlish or coarse, but I have a different opinion. I believe it deserves getting popularity by guys as well as by girls..haha (no offense...just personal opinion lol) In my case, the reason why I wanna watch and I have to watch is that the story is mainly for teenage girls. And I am gonna spend time with students in their ages in the near future. I admit that the American girls and Korean ones have lived in a different environment and culture from each other and their lifestyle and way of thinking would not be the same, but there is something in common. And I'd love to get some tips to be a better teacher or listener while observing and listing to the characters. Nobody knows how it will work for me, but I just believe it'll be helpful someday..haha Anyway, I wanna keep in my journal on PLL with my practical purpose. Enjoy your favorite dramas, which can be big pleasures in your routine. thanks:)
1

My favorite American dramas

If someone asks me the question 'What's your hobby?, then I wouldn't hesitate to say 'My hobby is watching American dramas, especially these days!' Cuz I am so much into them..lol
I have tried watching different types of American dramas, which are Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Gossip girl, Big bang theory, Modern family, How I met your mother, House of cards, Whitney...and the most enjoyable ones of recent days were 'Under the Dome' and 'Pretty little liars'. I got to start watching the dramas by chance but I just fell in love twitch them..lol In case of 'Under the Dome ', it basically belongs to science-fiction or mystery genre. The synopsis is like this: One small town named Chester 's mill got isolated and blocked from the world by a massive, transparent but hardly destructible dome. And it shows how people behave and think, the basic responses for the sake of their own benefits. [[[Even if it's a the unique setting, and the dome is far from the reality with  and of slightest chance to happen of happening, it allowed me to imagine how I would behave and cope with the worst situation a worst case scenario like that.]]] Anyway, I don't wanna be a spoiler to anyone.. and I am still waiting for the another season which is coming up..
Let me move onto PLL (Pretty little liars). It's like a dessert which you cannot stop and want more and more. Some ppl might think it can be too girlish or coarse, but I have a different opinion. I believe it deserves getting popularity with  by guys as well as by girls..haha (no offense...just personal opinion lol) In my case, the reason why I wanna watch and I have to watch is that the story is mainly for teenage girls. And I am gonna going to spend time with students in their ages age ranges in the near future. I admit that the American girls and Korean ones have lived in a different environment and culture from each other and their lifestyle and way of thinking would not be the same, but there is something in common. And I'd love to get some tips to be a better teacher or listener while observing and listing to the characters. Nobody knows how it will work for me, but I just believe it'll be helpful someday..haha
Anyway, I wanna keep in my journal on PLL with my practical purpose.
Enjoy your favorite dramas, which can be big pleasures in your routine. thanks:)

Editor's notes: I agree with Caitlin's edits and only looked at things she didnt mention.  The section  put in brackets I re-did in case your intention was different from Caitlin's suggestions.  

Have a great one!

1

If someone asks me, the question "What's your hobby?", then I wouldn't I don't hesitate to say, "My hobby is watching American dramas, especially these days!" Cuz 'Cause(1) I am so much into them... lol 

I have tried watching different types of American dramas, which are such as Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Gossip Girl, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, House of Cards, Whitney... and the most enjoyable ones of recent days as of late were are "Under the Dome" and "Pretty Little Liars." I got to start watching the dramas by chance, but I just fell in love twitch with them...lol In case of "Under the Dome," it basically belongs to the science-fiction or mystery genre. The synopsis is like this: One small town named Chester's Mill got isolated and blocked from the world by a massive, transparent, but hardly destructible mostly indestructible dome. And it shows how people behave and think, the their basic responses for the sake of their own benefits. Even if the with its unique setting, the dome is far from the reality and of the slightest chance to actually happen, it allowed me to imagine how I would behave and cope with the such a worst situation case scenario like that. Anyway, I don't wanna be a spoiler to spoil anything for anyone... and I am still waiting for the another season which is coming up...
Let me move onto PLL (Pretty Little Liars). It's like a dessert which you cannot stop eating, and want more and more. Some ppl people(2) might think it can be too girlish or coarse(3), but I have a different opinion don't think so. I believe it deserves getting popularity by popular with guys as well as by girls... haha (no offense... just personal opinion lol) In my case, the reason why I wanna watch and I have to watch is that the story is mainly for teenage girls. And I am gonna spend time with students in their ages around their age in the near future. I admit that the American girls and Korean ones have lived in a different environment and culture from each other, and their lifestyle and way of thinking would not be the same, but there is something are things in common. And I'd love to get some tips to be on being a better teacher or listener(4) while observing and listing listening to the characters. Nobody knows how it will work for me, but I just believe it'll be helpful someday... haha.
Anyway, I wanna keep in my journal on PLL with my practical purpose in my journal.
Enjoy your favorite dramas, which can be big pleasures in your routine. Thanks:)

(Editor's Notes:

Normally you wouldn't say "American dramas," but instead just "American shows." It's more colloquial, I guess?

(1) & (2) "Cuz" and "ppl" are indeed used in colloquial English, but it usually only used in texting. This happened because people had a limited amount of letters they could write per text, so shortened words. But these words are not good to use outside of texting or talking to friends.

(3) I do not know what you mean by "coarse."

(4) What do you mean by being a teacher while watching the show?

Also, things bolded with purple mean that what you said was technically correct, but my corrections are more fluent.)