Miya
Never too late to learn It is China time 1:23am in the morning, I can't fall in sleep beacuse I find a interesting website to learn some languages. I have learned English some years ago, but long time no use it I nearly forget how to write and speak it, at the same time I want to find a better job, to learn English maybe help me a lot.whatever never too late to learn.
3

Never too Late to Learn

It is China time 1:23am in the morning in China, but I can't fall in get/go to sleep because I find have found an interesting website to learn (some) languages. I have learned English some years ago, but long time have not used it for a long time. I have almost nearly forgotten how to write and speak it. at the same time Now I want to find a better job, so to learn English will maybe help me a lot. whatever   It is never too late to learn.

Never Too Late To Learn

It is China time about 1:23am in the morning.  I can't fall asleep beacuse I found an interesting website to learn languages. I have learned English some years ago. I have not used it for a long time. I almost forgot how to write and speak it.  I want to find a better job and learning English will help me to do this. It is never too late to learn.  

Never too late to learn

It is China time 1:23am in the morning, I can't fall in sleep because I found an interesting website to learn some languages. I have learned English some years ago, but long time didn't use it I nearly forget how to write and speak it, at the same time I want to find a better job, to learn English maybe help me a lot. Whatever never too late to learn.

I have the same thoughts as you Miya. I have tried to learn English before, with very little success, recently found this website and now I look around.
Your English is quite good. Good Luck!