Amine
It sponsors a cyber attack on his high school to escape from examination ! A few days from the 2015 Baccalaureate exam, a young man of 17 years is accused by Idaho autorities in USA to have use the service of a hacker recruited via Internet ,for destroy a computer system of 52 schools in his district. An operation that has succeeded beyond all expectation of the two stooges ,leading the loss of 30000 students results as well as destroying the data of administratif and financial staph.
1

He sponsors a cyber attack on his high school to get out of exams!

A few days after the 2015 Idaho Standard Achievement Test, a 17-year-old young man has been accused by Idaho autorities in USA of having hired a hacker recruited via the internet to destroy the computer system of 52 schools in his district.
The operation has surpassed the expectations of the two stooges, leading to the loss of 30,000 students results as well as the destruction of administrative and financial data.

Notes:

The word "examination" exists, but it is more often used to mean "investigation" than "test," at least in the US

There is no baccalaureate exam in the US. There are a number of different possible tests (like the SAT, the ACT, final exams, AP exam, IB exams, etc.), but I googled the story in English and this is what I found

You can say "use the services of someone," but we tend to favor shorter things in English, like "hire."