sergio
this a presentation for my english class well,, thanks everyone who is reading this, i'm new in this webside, i´m an english student and this time I need to make a presentation about a mistery or something unusual in the world, and I've chosen a topic about "death simulatior" it's really interesting and surprising. well the topic is not the main challege. the challenge is that I have to use some grammar specification for example a I have to use pasive voice (the passive causative passive with that clause) adjective clauses with quantifiers and prepositions, I dont underastand clearly adjective clauses with preposions finally gerund and infinite ... when I studied gerunds and infinites was easy but now im learning advance grammar so this more difficult i dont understand ( gerund as subject, objects or complement etc,,) i need to identify and use it so that I'm looking for help... finally i gonna upload my presentation.. please make all corrections in order to enhance my presentation and putting more of the grammar I told u before thanks everyone ... DEATH SIMULATOR We've all wondered what it's like to die. Now there's a game that claims it can fulfill our curiosity, without actually killing us. "Samadhi -- 4D Experience of Death is said that it is a morbid escape room game that uses dramatic special effects to bring players close to what its creators imagine is an experience of death. When it opens in Shanghai in September 2014, it invite a few participants to compete in a series of challenges to avoid "dying." all of the Losers were made to lie on a conveyor belt that transports them through a fake funeral home incinerator to simulate death rites. running is not allowed in this game. every loser have to pass through this cremator The cremator use hot air and light projections to create what the organizers call "an authentic experience of burning." After "cremation," participants are transferred to a soft, round, womb-like capsule, signifying their "rebirth." about winners it said by the fatalistic co-founder ding rui that the winner will die too it is claimed bye him also that everyone will die eventually, no matter what they've survived." THE END. well this is all of my presentation ... actually this month I haven't studied enough so I'm not so proud of this presentation but I hope someone can help me to enhance this because I have no idea how to use gerund as an object or how can I use who, whose , whom on this writting well I hope someone can help I dont want to repeat the month =)