Francy
My Presentation of Spanish at The University I am so terrified at the idea of making a presentation in Spanish!I never did it. I do not know how to speak Spanish at all, I am still learning. However, last week my professor of Spanish from the university said to us that we will have to make a presentation and speak Spanish in front af all class. Thank God I have a mexican friend who is willing to help me with this. I get nervous just on thinking about that situation. I hope making it in a really good way and be succeed. It is obvious that I am afraid and a little insecure about accomplishing this assignment, but I won't let this feeling paralyze me. I just have to be prepared and believe myself. By the way, the issue is "Tourism of Business and Events" which I particularly enjoy. At least, is something cool to talk about!
1

My Presentation of Spanish at The University

I am so terrified at the idea of making a presentation in Spanish!I never did it before. I do not know how to speak Spanish at all, I am still learning. However, last week my professor of Spanish from the university said to us that we will have to make a presentation and speak Spanish in front af of all the class. Thank God I have a Mexican friend who is willing to help me with this. I get nervous just on thinking about that situation. I hope making I do it in a really good way and be succeed successful. It is obvious that I am afraid and a little insecure about accomplishing this assignment, but I won't let this feeling paralyze me. I just have to be prepared and believe in myself. By the way, the issue topic is "Tourism of Business and Events" which I particularly enjoy. At least, it is something cool to talk about!

Great effort and good luck with the presentation!