Fernando
Hi everyone! Well, I´ll try to write this small presentation with no mistakes, but as English is not my mother tongue I guess I´ll have problems anyway. My name is Fernando and I´m Argentinian. I tried to find a website in which I could find easily natives who wanted to learn Spanish, so we could exchange idioms. But the ones i found were rather strange and it was difficult to find people. I singed in here and I like it! So here I am. the only thing I don´t like is that the page don´t let you send requests to more than two or three persons per day if you are not premium. Boooooring, I´m here to contact natives, I want to know lots of people. Anyway, nice place. Hope to meet you soon!

Hi everyone!

Well, I'll try to write this small presentation with no mistakes, but as English is not my mother tongue I guess I'll have problems anyway.
My name is Fernando and I´m Argentinian. I tried to find a website in which I could easily find natives who wanted to learn Spanish, so we could exchange jaja, (Espanglish). But the ones I found were rather strange and it was difficult to find people.
I signed in here and I like it! So here I am. the only thing I don´t like is that the page doesn't let you send requests to more than two or three people per day if you are not premium. Boooooring, I´m here to contact natives, I want to know lots of people.

Anyway, nice place. Hope to meet you soon!

Very well written

Yo también hablo espanglish, jaja.
Wow. I love Messi
I wrote "idioms" ! what the hell ???????????