Alex
Sentences -I will have been studying during four weeks to be preapred to pass my last exams. -I would like to say something interesting but I never have good ideas. -I have been studying hard to improve my French but I think that I could improve it faster if I go to live to France. -Next year I am going to travel arround the worid, I hope to save enough money to live confortably -She could have gone with us but her family had organised another activity the same day and she couldn't say no -Have you ever seen a tv show where 14 people is closed in a house? It is broadcast in a cable television chanel. -We have never known which key opens which door... We live here for 4 years but we never have learned to distinguish them.

Sentences

-I will have been studying for four weeks to be prepare to pass my final exams.

-I would like to say something interesting but I never have good ideas.

-I have been studying hard to improve my French, but I think that I could improve it even faster if I were to go (o, went) to live to France.

-Next year I am going to travel arround the worid. I hope to save enough money to live comfortably.

-She could have gone with us, but her family had organised another activity the same day and she couldn't say no,

-Have you ever seen a TV show where 14 people are closed in a house? It is broadcast on a cable television chanel.  (<em>La gente</em> is singular in Spanish, but <em>the people</em> needs a verb in the plural in English.)

-We have never known which key opens which door... We have lived here for 4 years but we never have learned to distinguish among them (o, to tell them apart).

Sentences

-I will have been studying for during four weeks to prepare for be preapred to pass my last exams.

-I would like to say something interesting but I never have any good ideas.

-I have been studying hard to improve my French but I think that I could improve it faster if I go to live to France.

-Next year I am going to travel arround the worid, I hope to save enough money to live comfortably

-She could have gone with us but her family had organised another activity on the same day and she couldn't say no

-Have you ever watched seen a TV show where 14 people are confined is closed in a house? It is broadcast in on a cable television channel.

-We have never known which key opens which door... We have lived here for 4 years but we've never have learned to distinguish between them.

These sentences are correct??