Carlos
The internet of things I read a interesting and at the same time frightening article."The internet of things" is about interconnectedness of all the devices in our home. As matter of fact this technology is not new and also not surprising because we already have it. Me for example, I have my tv, laptop, cellphone, speaker and printer connected each with other my internet, so this article is providing me nothing fresh about a future idea of internet. However, what I read was a little bit further. The internet of things is telling us that of all our household appliances can be connected as one to the web. Therefore, the idea of this revolutionary technology is a fridge for example could contact and order by its self a carton of milk when this is running out. Possible or not, good or bad, useful or pointless are question we may ask, nevertheless, other question could be on table, like what is going to happen with our privacy.

The internet of things

I read an interesting and at the same time a frightening article,"The Internet of things".  It is about the interconnectedness of all the devices in our home. As matter of fact, this technology is not new and also not surprising, because we already have it.  For example, I have my television, laptop, cellphone, speaker and printer connected to each other, and with my internet.

This article does not provide me with any new information about the  future of the Internet.

However, what I have read, was that the internet is telling us that all of our household appliances can be connected as one to the web.

The idea of this revolutionary technology is a "stepping stone" to the  future, for example we can order a carton of milk when it  runs out, etc.

Possible or not, good or bad, useful or not, are questions we may ask, nevertheless, other questions could be on table, like what is going to happen with our privacy.

The internet of things

I read an interesting and at the same time frightening article titled "The internet of things". It is about interconnectedness the manner in which of all of the devices in our homes are becoming interconnected. As matter of fact, this the technology it describes is surprisingly not new as it is already available. and also not surprising because we already have it. Me For example, I have my tv, laptop, cellphone, speaker and printer are all connected with each with other through my internet connection, so as a result, this article is providing me nothing fresh gave me no new insight about a future idea into the future of the internet. However,Despite this,  I continued to read on further into the article. what I read was a little bit further.

The internet of things is telling us that of all our household appliances can be connected as one entity to the web. Therefore, the idea of this revolutionary technology is that a fridge, for example, could contact the supermarket and order by itself a carton of milk if it is when this is running low. out.

Possible or not, good or bad, useful or pointless are the questions we may ask. Nevertheless, another major question could be on table, like might be what is going to happen with our privacy.

Only time will tell!  Well done Carlos!