Diego
My first attempt Hi everyone. I want to share with yoy a thing that I have lived in my job few months ago. I am software programmer and 2 months ago I was working in a project with an american customer. I have never worked with american customer before so that was my first experience. My contact in that company was with a person borned in Vietnam and his pronunciation was very hard for me. I remember my first meeting with him was horrible...I felt very sad after that because I thinked that he was angry with me. That was a very hard punch for me. From that moment to now I try to practice much more conversation in order to be fluence, improve my listening and break the fear to make mistakes. Well, that´s all for now. Thank you for read and help me to improve !! :-D

My first attempt

Hi everyone.

I want to share  a thing that I  had in my job a few months ago with you .

I am a software programmer and 2 months ago I  worked on a project with an american customer.
I have never worked with an american customer before so that was my first experience.

My contact in that company was with a person borned in Vietnam and his pronunciation was very hard for me.
I remember my first meeting with him was horrible...I felt very sad after that because I thought that he was angry with me. That was a very hard punch for me. From that moment to now I try to practice much more conversation in order to be fluence, improve my listening and break the fear to make mistakes.

Well, that´s all for now. Thank you for reading and helping me to improve !! :-D