Teacher Ryan
plastic surgery- 整容手术 我希望中国人不要模仿开始的韩国人。逢韩模型整形手术,他们看起来都一样。切在萌芽状态这个整容的趋势。不管你信不信,我宁愿丑陋和真实的,而不是“美丽”和假冒的。 I hope that c\Chinese people don't start imitating Korean people. Every Korean model has plastic surgery, and they all look the same. Cut this plastic surgery trend in the bud. Believe it or not, I'd prefer ugly and real, rather than "beautiful" and fake.

plastic surgery- 整容手术

我希望中国人不要崇尚韩流。每个韩国模特都做整容手术,他们看起来都一样。将这种整容风气扼杀在萌芽状态。不管你信不信,我更喜欢真实的丑陋,而不是虚假的美丽。

I hope that c\Chinese people don't start imitating Korean people. Every Korean model has plastic surgery, and they all look the same. Cut this plastic surgery trend in the bud. Believe it or not, I'd prefer ugly and real, rather than "beautiful" and fake.

Hope it helps and hope you will like my way of correction.

June 28, 2016
现在大街上千篇一律的网红脸,真的越看越觉得实在普通. 始终坚信,自信的女人最美!
June 28, 2016

plastic surgery- 整容手术

我希望中国人不要开始模仿韩国人。韩国整形手术,使他们看起来都一样。并且这个整容的趋势还在萌芽。不管你信不信,我宁愿丑陋和真实的,而不是“美丽”和假冒的。

June 28, 2016
I've seen quite a number of ads for plastic surgery around china, and an uncomfortable number of chinese girls think they might have to in order to find a husband, but in fact the reverse is true, no chinese man I've talked to likes it if a girl has done such a thing on her own accord. Once word spreads that they don't like it, I reckon it's popularity will drop.

plastic surgery- 整容手术

我希望中国人不要(开始)模仿开始的韩国人(word order)。(每个)韩(国)模(特都做)整形手术,他们看起来都一样。在萌芽状态(把)这个整容的趋势(扼杀在萌芽状态)(here the mistake was typical English word order which is wrong in Chinese )。不管你信不信,我宁愿(是)丑陋和真实的(without predicate),而不是“美丽”和假冒的。