Andrea Rojas
Australian slang I pass the last few days watching videos about the Australian slang, is very interesting all the words that change in the Australian slang, I'm accustomed to the American english but now I have this issue I need to learn which words say different in Australia. And the other issue is the Australian accent, I've been listening to Australian radio and it's difficult understand everything they say, his accent is complicated I'll try to get used. Thats all. Something funny the Australian people name to the toilet a dunny hahaha
1

Australian slang

I've spent the last few days watching videos about the Australian slang. All the words that change are very interesting as I'm accustomed to the American english but now I have this issue realise that I need to learn which words  are said say differently in Australia.
And the otherAnother issue is the Australian accent. I've been listening to Australian radio and it's difficult to understand everything they say,. his The radio prester's accent is was complicated, but I'll try to get used it.
Thats all. Something funny that the Australian people name say differntly is the toilet a dunny hahaha

1

Australian slang

I spent the last few days watching videos about the Australian slang, it's very interesting all the words that change in the Australian slang, I'm accustomed to the American english but now I have this issue I need to learn which words are said different in Australia.
And the other issue is the Australian accent, I've been listening to Australian radio and it's difficult to understand everything they say. Their accent is complicated. I'll try to get used to it.
That's all. Something funny the Australian people name the toilet is a dunny hahaha