Daniel
Have you ever tried meditation?? Hi, since a short time ago I´ve been practicing meditation by myself. I´ve read that meditation is really good for health, for concentration, release stress and many other good things. I decided to start because I just have a little free time during the week and meditation require I think from 10 minutes to any time you wish. I meditate in the morning before to go to my work, that way I start the day with a good mood. In the future I would like to read books about it, to know different kinds of styles and choose one.
1

Have you ever tried meditation?

Hi, since a short time ago for a while now [sounds better] I´ve been practicing meditation by myself. I´ve read that meditation is really good for your health; for concentration, releasing stress and many other good things. I decided to start because I just have a little free time during the week and meditation requires I think from as little as 10 minutes, up to any amount of time you wish. I meditate in the morning before I go to my work, that way I start the day with in a good mood. In the future I would like to read books about it, to know the different kinds of styles, and then choose one.