Colin
how to talk with foreigner? There are many ways to talk with foreigner,but your spoken english not so well .how could you say somethings about the topic?I saw a video .It said when you want to talk,you could use those words: What Where When How Why,Then asked them,It would be helpful,I was a student,when i met my foreigner teacher .We had nothing to say,Am i not enough active?This would be a barrier, It took me down and I felt very terrible!!
1

how to talk with foreigner?

How do you start a conversation with foreigners?

There are many ways to talk with foreigner,

There are many ways to talk with foreigners.

but your spoken english not so well .how could you say somethings about the topic?

However, when your spoken English is not so good, it is not easy to start a conversation.

I saw a video .It said when you want to talk,you could use those words: What Where When How Why,

I watched a video which suggested, if you want to start a conversation, you can use these words: who, what, when, where, and why.

Then asked them,It would be helpful,I was a student,when i met my foreigner teacher .We had nothing to say,

When I was a student, I tried to use those words with my foreign teacher.  We couldn't get a conversation going.

Am i not enough active?

Am I not outgoing enough?

This would be a barrier,

This is a problem.

It took me down and I felt very terrible!!

It reduced my confidence, and I felt terrible!

Don't give up!  Learning a language takes time, and you need to build up your confidence.

How to talk with a foreigner?

There are many ways to talk with a foreigner, but if your spoken english is not very good, how could you say anything? I saw a video which said when you want to talk, you could use these words: what, where, when, how, and why. Then, if I asked them, it would be helpful. I was a student when I met my foreigner teacher. I felt that we had nothing to say, could it be that am I am not practicing enough? This could be a barrier, it made me feel down and I felt very terrible!

Over all, a good effort. One thing that stood out to me that you might want to try: only put capital letters at the beginning of words that are at the beginning of sentences, that are names of people (James, I is a speical case, but very important, etc..), and that are the names of places. 

Keep trying! You'll get there. Please comment if you didn't understand any of my corrections.