慎言
Network Violence The other day, I looked through on line and found a piece of news. It said that a female star whose name is Yang Youying was found suicide at her home.She left a note which mentioned the reason of her suicide. From her note,we knew the reason why she suicide was criticisms and hurl invections from the network. She couldn't stand it and chose to kill herself. The news represented the network violence and it arised people's thinking about the civilization of the network. With the development of the network, it becomes more and more important and play an role in people's life. Network provides a stage for people and people can have the access to the instance news in a quick way and give their opinions on the internet. It brings greatly convenience to people. However, every coins have two sites ,so does the internet. For lack of supervision, there are some people who make fun from attacking some particular people by publishing offensive remarks and spreading rumors on the internet. Someone who attacked will have much pressure. Those will destory their mind and even cause their death,like Yang. Though people can express their views freely on the internet,it can't become excuses to attack others. Network violence is as strong as physical violence. In order to maintain the order and the civilization of the network, people shoud raise their awareness of civilization of network and try to respect other people. 8n the same way,death is not a good way to deal with the network violence. The victims should ask law for help. And they also should their awareness of law.For the government,they should take strong measures to manage network order so that they can help to reduce the occurrence of network violence.