Jennifer 💁‍♀️
How to spend time? I feel guilty that I don't take advantage of time to do what I have planned to. I often have a feeling that I am wasting my best time of my life on something meaningless. I am supposed to spend my time to do something which is helpful to my future.
1

How to spend time?

I feel guilty that when I don't take advantage of my time to do what I have had planned to. I often have a feeling that I am wasting my the best time of my life on something meaningless things, while I am supposed to spend my time to do something things which is are helpful to for my future.

Quite an abstract writing, so don't regard the corrections as doing a bad job, but more so as future pointers/tips/suggestions on similar subjects. While I enjoyed your writing, I don't enjoy when I feel the same as you did when you wrote this! It's human nature, but you'll have better days.

How to spend time:

I feel guilty that I don't take advantage of time to do what I have planned to do. I often have a feeling that I am wasting my the best time of my life on something meaningless. I am supposed to spend my time to do something which is helpful to my future.