ISA
Practice of the new words I learned. Do I use them right? Thanks a lot. I went to belley dance class yesterday in the gym. As I was stroliing along the street after the class, I bumbed into the salesman who recommended me to this gym. We talked for a few mimutes. She told me that she had a blast at her friend's bithday party and was blown away by a humorous man. And they hanged out tonigth. I felt happy for her. As for me, I have lots of work to do today. We will have a manoeuvre tomorrow. UnfortunateIy,my computer broke down this morning due to virus. I have to start over from scratch. It's tricky to prepare all things but thanks god I have kept the minutes in the meeting. So I have a stick figure. On this weekend, I want to let loose by taking a walk along the sea.
1

Practicing the new words I learned. Do I use them correctly? Thanks a lot.

I went to belley dance class yesterday in the gym. As I was strolling along the street after the class, I bumped into the salesman who recommended me to this gym to me. We talked for a few mimutes. She told me that she had a blast at her friend's bithday party and was blown away by a humorous man. And they hanged hung out tonight. I felt happy for her.

As for me, I have lots of work to do today. We will have a manoeuver tomorrow. UnfortunateIy,my computer broke down this morning due to virus. I have to start over from scratch. It's tricky to prepare for all things but thanks God I have kept the minutes to the meeting. So I have a stick figure. On this weekend, I want to let loose by taking a walk along the sea.

Nice work Isa. You are using many good grammar phrases. 

Keep it up!

Shari