gabriel
Written practice Hi friends. I need practice my writting hability for a test, and I hope that you help me thanks. Here is the instructions. You recently stayed at the Best Holiday Hotel. However, many of the promises made in the advert did not match the reality of the hotel. There were a number of problems with the accommodation and some of the excursions offered were not available. Look at the advertisement for the hotel below and write a letter asking the manager for some kind of compensation to make up for the inconveniences you experienced. Begin your letter by addressing it to the Manager, Ms. Olivia Plutz. You do not have to write any addresses. End your letter correctly and sign it. Ms. Olivia Plutz. Manager of best holiday hotel Dear Ms. Olivia Pluz. I hope that you are ok now. I am writing this letter to you about many promises that you made and did not match with the reality of the hotel. As an I list as following: *We spent a lot of time to begin each excursion because There were a lot of people in line on each excursion. *When we were arrived to the excursion many people leave the excursion because it was closed!!!. For this in others details, if it possible to will get a some kind compensation for the inconvenience experience. Hopefully to read good news. Respectfully yours. _______________________ Gabriel Ramirez

Written practice

Hi friends. I need practice my writting hability for a test, and I hope that you help me thanks. Here is the instructions.

You recently stayed at the Best Holiday Hotel. However, many of the promises made in the advert did not match the reality of the hotel.
There were a number of problems with the accommodation and some of the excursions offered were not available. Look at the advertisement for the hotel below and write a letter asking the manager for some kind of compensation to make up for the inconveniences you experienced.

Begin your letter by addressing it to the Manager, Ms. Olivia Plutz. You do not have to write any addresses. End your letter correctly and sign it.

Ms. Olivia Plutz.
Manager of best holiday hotel

Dear Ms. Olivia Pluz.

I hope that you are ok now. I am writing this letter to you about many promises that you made and did not match with the reality of the hotel. As an I list as following:

*We spent a lot of time to begin each excursion because There were a lot of people in line on each excursion.

*When we were arrived to the excursion many people leave the excursion because it was closed!!!.

For this in others details, if it possible to will get a some kind compensation for the inconvenience experience. Hopefully to read good news.

Respectfully yours.

_______________________
Gabriel Ramirez

corrected (thanks james)

Ms. Olivia Plutz.
Manager of best holiday hotel

Dear Ms. Olivia Pluz.

I am writing this letter to you about many promises that were made in the advertisment and did not match my experience at the hotel.

*We wasted a lot of time at the beginning each excursion standing in long lines.

*When we arrived to one of the excursions we couldn't go and see it because it was closed. Yet I paid for this in my hotel bill!!

Because of these reasons, we are asking that you refund 20% of our bill. I hope to hear from you very soon.
Respectfully yours.
_______________________
Gabriel Ramirez

Written practice

Hi friends. I need to practice my writing ability for a test, and I hope that you help me thanks. Here are the instructions.

Ms. Olivia Plutz.
Manager of best holiday hotel

Dear Ms. Olivia Pluz.

I hope that you are ok now. <em>for business letters, especially sobre queja, no esté demasiado educado </em>I am writing this letter to you about many promises that were made in the advertisment and did not match my experience at the hotel. A 

*We wasted a lot of time at the beginning each excursion standing in long lines.

*When we arrived to one of the excursions we couldn't go and see it because it was closed.  Yet I paid for this in my hotel bill !! 

Because of these reasons, we are asking that you refund 20% of our bill. I hope to hear from you very soon. Hopefully to read good news.

Respectfully yours.

_______________________
Gabriel Ramirez