Milena
Academic IELTS Writing task Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information in the graphs below. Two graphs couple the research fundings for 6 different diseases in Someland with the mortality rate of each of those pathologies in 1990. It is ouright clear that the fundings are not necessarly scaled to death rate. Although AIDS death rate is by 1 million lower than tubercolosis, the fundings invested for the former highly outdo the ones for the latter. Also leprosy and tropical diseases brought few deaths to Someland and yet place 2nd an 3rd in terms of fundings. The only diseases that rather match their research fundings are diarrhoea and malaria, whose mortality rate loomed half a milion deaths in 1990. In conclusion it stands to reason that funding allocated for disease research in Someland is not entirely determined by the number of deaths, at least the ones occurring in any single year.
2

Academic IELTS Writing task

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information in the graphs below.

The two bar graphs above contrast: research funds for 6 different diseases in Someland against the mortality rate of each of those pathologies in 1990. It is immediately clear that the funds are not necessarily scaled to death rates.
Although the AIDS death rate is by 1 million lower than TB, the funds invested for the former are much more than the latter. Also leprosy and tropical diseases brought few deaths to Someland and yet place 2nd an 3rd in terms of funds. The only diseases that rather match their research funds are diarrhoea and malaria, whose mortality rate loomed to half a million deaths in 1990.

In conclusion it stands to reason that funding allocated for disease research in Someland is not entirely determined by the number of deaths, at least the ones occurring in any single year.

Very well written!

In my opinion, I think the two charts are roughly inversely proportional; ie an increase in the first brings a decrease in the second. This is easy to see for TB and AIDS but rather less for the other diseases. Presumably TB and AIDS respond well to drugs (=funds)?

1

Academic IELTS Writing task

Two graphs couple the research fundings for 6 different diseases in Someland with the mortality rate of each of those pathologies in 1990. It is ouright (perhaps you meant outright.  I would suggest using It is clearly illustrates) clear that the fundings are not necessarily scaled to the death rate.
Although AIDS death rate is by 1 million lower than tuberculosis, the fundings invested for the former highly outdo the ones for the latter. Also, leprosy and tropical diseases brought few deaths to Someland and yet place 2nd a 3rd in terms of fundings. The only diseases that rather match their research fundings are diarrhoea and malaria, whose mortality rate loomed half a million deaths in 1990.

In conclusion, it stands to reason that funding allocated for disease research in Someland is not entirely determined by the number of deaths, at least the ones occurring in any single year.
Sono d'accordo con la sua interpretazione dei grafici.

Academic IELTS Writing task

The two graphs show the relationship between couple the("couple" doesn't imply something about a relationship.) 1990 research fundings for 6 different diseases in Someland with the mortality rate of each of thoese pathologies diseases in 1990. It is ouright clear that the fFundings are is not necessarly scaled proportional to death rate.
Although AIDS death rate is by 1 million lower than tubercolosis, the fundings invested for the former are higher thanly outdo the ones for the latter. Also leprosy and tropical diseases brought caused few deaths to in Someland and yet place 2nd an 3rd in terms of fundings. The only diseases that rather match their research fundings are diarrhoea and malaria, whichose mortality rate loomed (Don't understand your intent with "loomed".  In any case, "mortality rate" and "deaths" are redundant in this sentence.) caused half a million deaths in 1990.