Lily
English Learning This is my first time to browse this interesting web page Web though i have registered at the site with a user ID for a long time. I am lazy and that's not good . Just now, i browsed the Stack Exchange web page and wanted to share my knowledge. Unfortunately, english drived me crazy and now i am a little bit vertigo. I am stuck with english .Who can save me ?
1

English Learning

This is my first time to browse this interesting web page Web though I have been registered on  the site with a user ID for a long time. I am lazy and that's not good . Just now,I browsed the Stack Exchange web page and wanted to share my knowledge. Unfortunately, English drives me crazy and now Iam a little bit dizzy. I am stuck with English .Who can save me ?

Lots of people here can help you! But first you will have to love it and not feel that it is so hard for you.

:D, It's 'Stack Exchange' other than 'Stock Exchange' web page .Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying life & arts & culture& recreation & science and so on at any level and professionals in related fields.
Do you mean the 'Stock Exchange' - the market place for 'stocks and shares' ?

English Learning

This is my first time to browse this interesting web page though i have registered at the site with a user ID for a long time. I am lazy and that's not good . Just now, i browsed the Stack Exchange web page and wanted to share my knowledge. Unfortunately, english drived me crazy and now i am a little bit vertigo. I am stuck with english .Who can save me ?