Tati Evren
A tip for beginners #3 For beginners trying to learn English by means of watching films should be secondary. Initially you have to know grammar well.

American English Corrections:

A Tip for Beginners #3 You must capitalize titles correctly.

Learning English by watching films should be a secondary means for beginners. First, you need to learn grammar. Or "First, you need to get a solid grasp on grammar."

I would recommend as many different methods as possible to help you learn English. I have noticed though, that some of my best students have learnt English through watching and listening to a lot of English films and tv. The reason that English speakers struggle to learn a foreign language is because everything is in English already, so it is harder for them to immerse themselves. LISTENING is key to learning the language..My article about ways to make your learning productive might give you some more ideas. http://www.italki.com/article/443/learning-alone-7-ways-to-be-productive#.VWS-pmTBzGd
Very good runner thank you very much. You surprised me.
I think with means is correct not by means. If I were you I would write it like this: Watching films should be the second means for beginners trying to learn English.