Viktória
Houses For Sale I would like to offer my houses for sale to your agent company. I’m the owner of the houses and I would like to sell both of them, so I could buy another one and move to some other place. One of the house were my mother and she died suddenly, so I don’t want to keep it, because it will always remind me for the case. The other house is mine, but if I sell the two house, I could move a bigger one with my family. I would like to describe the houses. One of them is located in the center of Budapest. The Danube is seem from the window, so it has a wonderful view. The metro line 4 is 2 minutes from the house and the other line are not much than 5 minutes walk, too. There are lots of differenct shop near the house. The top of it, the house was renovated about 1 year ago. The other house is located in Buda side. It has a really clear environment, and there are no chance to see homeless people. There are lots of green area and the house has a backyard and there is a playhouse for the children. I think it’s an ideal house for a young couple who want to a child in the near future. So, on the other hand, I would like to explain what I’m looking for. It’s important for me and my family that the house will have a backyard with lots of green. We have a dog, so I hope I will find a house where there is a space for dog. The house will be well equipped and there will be a tud. So, finally, is it possible to arrange a trade for my properties to the new house? I hope so. I look forward to your early reply.

Houses For Sale

I would like to offer my houses for sale to your agent company.
I’m the owner of two the houses and I would like to sell both of them, so I could buy another one and move to some other place. One of the house was were my mother's  and she died suddenly, so I don’t want to keep it, because it reminds me my mom. will always remind me for the case. The other house is mine, but if I sell the two house, I could move a bigger one with my family.
I would like to describe the houses.The first one  One of them is located at in the center of Budapest. <em>The Danube is seen seem from the window</em>, so it has a wonderful view. The metro line 4 is 2 minutes from the house and the other lineS are not more much than 5-minutes walk, too. There are lots of  different  differenct shop near the house. The top of it, the house was renovated about 1 year ago.
The other house the second one is located in Buda side. It has a really clear environment, and there is are no chance to see homeless people. There are lots of green area and the house has a backyard and there is a playhouse for the children. I think it’s an ideal house for a young couple who want to a child in the near future.
So, on the other hand, I would like to explain what I’m looking for. It’s important for me and my family that the house will have a backyard with lots of <em>green</em>. We have a dog, so I hope I will find a house where there is a space for dog. The house should will be well equipped and there will be a tud.
So, finally, is it possible to arrange a trade for my properties to the new house? I hope so. I look forward to your early reply.