Miss Trouble
Eurovision - 2015 Did you watch it? Some performances was really amazing. In the final of the competition the struggle for the first place was between Sweden and Russia. Finally, Sweden won. Russia won the second place. In the first time in my life I was really glad for victory of another country. Swedish singer Mans Zelmerlow had a perfect performance and a great song about hero. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sGOwFVUU0I) Text of the song. Don’t tell the gods I left a mess I can’t undo what has been done Let’s run for cover What if I’m the only hero left? You better fire off your gun Once and forever He said go dry your eyes And live your life like there is no tomorrow, son And tell the others To go sing it like a hummingbird The greatest anthem ever heard We are the heroes of our time But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds We are the heroes of our time Heroes, oh whoa… But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds Heroes, oh whoa… We are the heroes of our time Heroes, oh whoa… But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds Heroes, oh whoa… The crickets sing a song for you Don’t say a word, don’t make a sound It’s life’s creation I make worms turn into butterflies Wake up and turn this world around In appreciation He said I never left your side When you were lost I followed right behind Was your foundation Now go sing it like a hummingbird The greatest anthem ever heard Now sing together We are the heroes of our time Heroes, oh whoa… But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds Heroes, oh whoa… We are the heroes (We keep dancing with the demons) (You could be a hero) Now go sing it like a hummingbird The greatest anthem ever heard Now sing together We are the heroes of our time Heroes, oh whoa… But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds Heroes, oh whoa… We are the heroes of our time Heroes, oh whoa… But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds Heroes, oh whoa… We are the heroes
1

Eurovision - 2015

Did you watch it?
Some performances was really amazing.
In the final of the competition the struggle for the first place was between Sweden and Russia.
Finally, Sweden won. Russia won the second place. For the first time in my life I was really glad for the victory of another country. Swedish singer Mans Zelmerlow had a perfect performance and a great song about hero.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sGOwFVUU0I)

Text of the song.

Don’t tell the gods I left a mess
I can’t undo what has been done
Let’s run for cover

What if I’m the only hero left?
You better fire off your gun
Once and forever

He said go dry your eyes
And live your life like there is no tomorrow, son
And tell the others

To go sing it like a hummingbird
The greatest anthem ever heard

We are the heroes of our time
But we’re dancing with the demons in our minds

We are the heroes of our time
Heroes, oh whoa…
Heroes, oh whoa…

We are the heroes of our time
Heroes, oh whoa…
Heroes, oh whoa…

The crickets sing a song for you
Don’t say a word, don’t make a sound
It’s life’s creation

I make worms turn into butterflies
Wake up and turn this world around
In appreciation

He said I never left your side
When you were lost I followed right behind
Was your foundation

Now go sing it like a hummingbird
The greatest anthem ever heard
Now sing together

We are the heroes of our time
Heroes, oh whoa…
Heroes, oh whoa…

We are the heroes
(We keep dancing with the demons)
(You could be a hero)

Now go sing it like a hummingbird
The greatest anthem ever heard
Now sing together

We are the heroes of our time
Heroes, oh whoa…
Heroes, oh whoa…

We are the heroes of our time
Heroes, oh whoa…
Heroes, oh whoa…

We are the heroes

I watched part of the competition but I went to sleep before the voting because it was very late here.I got bored and there were some terrible songs.I loved Serbia's song but I knew she would not win because many people on the internet were making jokes about her being very fat.I was a little sad.I also liked Sweden's song but I didn't think it was the best one.