Jennie
What is good educational concept? recently, I am addicted to a hot TV series named Tiger Mom, which is about a happy couples got a huge family conflict while they has different educational concept. The leading role Nan is an emulative famale. Cause of her father's severe family education, she had a sad and hard past so that she wants always win everything. Previously, she and her husband were having a happy and simple life until she find every parents arround her are busying their children's educational problems. Because she wants her child can go in the best primary school, She buy a small and far away from their company school district house at all cost, she sold their house and borrow a lot of money. Unexpectedly the policy changes lead to her child has to wait for a year. She quit the job,be a housewife and teach her child, join in many training class. she is very servere and has a strong success wish on her child, she force her child learning very moment, her child hate her and love dad because her dad is warm and friendly, love her grandparents because they spoil her. So, Nan has a bad relationship with family. Her husband is Su, his first love girlfriend Lin who is an education expert come back China suddenly and chases him. Nan and Su are facing the marriage crisis and educational differences at the same time. Lin is very bad, she use many ways not straightforward to saperate them, is really a home wrecker. After many things pass, all in all, Nan is aware of the educational manners is stupid, and then change, her child has a happy life again. Su and Nan find they are true love each other. They have a happy life at last. A lot of Chinese parents wants their children has a successful life and earn a lot of money when they grow up, but they don't know what is the most important thing in their life, what is the best way of education. So, what is the good educational concept? how is the deucational concept in other country?