Peyman
Are these eleven sentences correct and natural? 1. They exhausted their energy in 10 minutes. 2. Thank you to our English for her hard work. (I've read it somewhere on Facebook.) 3.The school has extensive playing fields. 4. When the soldiers returned , they were treated as heroes. 5. One hundred and fifty (persons / people) reportedly have died in a massive murder. 6. The proposal had many beneficial facets. 7. My youngest uncle was on the third floor of a hospital owing to his left leg being injured by two big bullets of a machine gun. 8. There is ample (evidence / evidences) that the driver was speeding when the accident occurred. 9. He's too spineless to defy his mean boss. 10. The chances of the two sides reaching an agreement was evaporated. 11. Anyone can't withstand being exposed a lot to the sun in Sahara.
1

Are these eleven sentences correct and natural?

1. They exhausted their energy in 10 minutes. ( correct - or AFTER 10 minutes)
2. Thank you to our English TEACHER for her hard work. (I've read it somewhere on Facebook.)
3.The school has extensive playing fields.  correct
4. When the soldiers returned , they were treated as heroes. correct
5. One hundred and fifty (persons / people) reportedly have died in a massive murder. correct (both )
6. The proposal had many beneficial facets. correct
7. My youngest uncle was on the third floor of a hospital owing to his left leg HAVING BEEN injured by two big bullets of a machine gun.
8. There is ample (evidence / ) that the driver was speeding when the accident occurred. NO PLURAL FORM
9. He's too spineless to defy his mean boss. correct
10. The chances of the two sides reaching an agreement HAS evaporated.
11. NObody can withstand being exposed TO a lot to the sun in Sahara.

1

1. They exhausted their energy in 10 minutes.
2. Thank you to our English teacher for her hard work. (I've read it somewhere on Facebook.)
3.The school has extensive playing fields.
4. When the soldiers returned, they were treated as heroes.
5. One hundred and fifty (persons / people) have reportedly have died in a massive murder.
6. The proposal had many beneficial points facets.
7. My youngest uncle was on the third floor of a hospital because he was shot in  owing to his left leg being injured by with two big machne gun bullets of a machine gun.
8. There is ample (evidence / evidences) that the driver was speeding when the accident occurred.
9. He's too spineless to defy his mean boss.
10. The chances of the two sides reaching an agreement has was evaporated.
11. Anyone can't No one can withstand being exposed to a lot to the sun in the Sahara.