Ekaterina
Check out, please Yurga was founded in 1886 as a village. An important stage in the history of the city was the appearance machine-building plant in 1940, whereupon the town began its development as a major industrial center of Kemerovo region. In July 1953, the status of Yurga was changed. Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR Yurga city was numbered among the cities of regional subjecting. Since the 1950s, the city's infrastructure rapidly developing, housing construction proceeded with the accelerated rate. From 1960 to 1980 is the period flourishing of city. Steady growth has been characterized not only for the economy but also in the fields of culture, education, sport. Yurga today is not only one of industrial cities of Kuzbass, but its ancient history. It is home to 81,446 people. The composition of Yurga district includes 9 communities in which agriculture develops. Talking about Yurga today, it is impossible not to say about the many monuments and parks, which are cultural and historical attractions.

Check out, Please Correct my Entry

Yurga was founded in 1886 as a village. An important stage in the history of the city was the appearance of a machine-building plant in 1940, whereupon the town began to develop into its development as a major industrial center of the Kemerovo region. In July 1953, the status of Yurga was changed. By Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, Yurga city was named as one numbered among of the the cities of regional importance. subjecting. Since the 1950s, the city's infrastructure rapidly developed; developing, housing construction proceeded at an with the accelerated rate. From 1960 to 1980 is the period when the city flourished most. flourishing of city. Steady growth has been characterized not only for the economy but also in the fields of culture, education, and sport.
Today Yurga today is not only one of the industrial cities of Kuzbass, but it has its ancient history too. It is home to 81,446 people. The composition of the Yurga district includes 9 communities in which agriculture is developing/takes place develops.
Talking about Yurga today, it is impossible not to mention say about the many monuments and parks, which are cultural and historical attractions.

Check out, please

Yurga was founded in 1886 as a village. An important stage in the history of the city was the appearance machine-building plant in 1940, whereupon the town began its development as a major industrial center of Kemerovo region. In July 1953, the status of Yurga was changed. Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR Yurga city was numbered among the cities of regional subjecting. (??)Since the 1950s, the city's infrastructure has been rapidly developing, housing construction proceeded at an accelerated rate. From 1960 to 1980 is the period when the city flourished. Steady growth has been characterized not only for the economy but also in the fields of culture, education, sport.
Yurga today is not only one of industrial cities of Kuzbass, but also a centre of  ancient history. It is home to 81,446 people. The composition of Yurga district includes 9 communities in which agriculture is being developed.
Talking about Yurga today, it is impossible not to mention the many monuments and parks, which are cultural and historical attractions.