Ekaterina
Check out, please Administration building is located on one of the central streets of the city - Victory Avenue. The main facade of the building facing the square of the Soviets. This building is built in 1960, it has architectural features typical of the time - square windows, clear forms and high porch. The memorial complex "Three bayonets ', which is installed in the memory of the fallen soldiers of the 5th Red Army, who died during the liberation of the railway station Yurga-1 December 19, 1919. The memorial complex "victims of war" mounted August 27, 2000 on the site of the former German cemetery. Memorial is built in memory of the buried in this place Germans. The memorial complex in memory of those who died for their homeland during the Great Patriotic War. The opening of the memorial took place on the day of 30th anniversary of Victory - May 9, 1975. Monument "50 years of Soviet power". Monument solemnly mounted November 5 1967, and since then, it is one of the main attractions of the city of Yurga.