【Utopia】
Just can't go wrong , weak myself up . That’s the first time i wrote down something which is about trail in love , i just went through . I don’t know how to describe what i fell and how helpless , hopeless , anything like a lovelorn guy should gain . About a month , i didn’t a entirely sleep , a feeling in my heart substitute my spirit also feel like stronger than it to bare me . Something bizarre that i know i am bust with it , so i loss my control in expression to display an expression like cry , just weep , no expression . I don’t know how long i can support myself maybe you can also say that how long could i quit or how long i will loss in hell , maybe i will get out of it not anymore , because i really don’t know how is it of me now , the worst is , i don’t know how worse am i .
Thanks my dear llene , i hope so i will find my love angin , just maybe ......, i have no advanture to compative .
My dear 小锐, I'm so sorry for your pain. There is nothing to "correct" here; this is poetry from your heart. I have felt like you when I have lost a love. Believe me, you will find love again. I did. And I'm 62 years old. All the best to you, my friend--Ilene