Jone
A letter for a friend Dear Mirian, How are you? Do you feel comfortable with your new job? I feel like such a long time since the last time I saw you. I know it's only been several weeks since I saw you. By the moment, here everything continues as usual! Nowadays I'm still working in Primark. As you know, I'm not very satisfied with my work conditions. I work too hard for a very loo salary. Furthermore, the atmosphere it's not great. Fortunately, Zara has offered me a fantastic new job and it's very well paid. But here is the dark side of the deal: they want me to move to Italy for the next tow years. In this situation, Privalia has offered me a rise of a twenty five percent on my salary in order to continue working with them. I'm not sure about what to do. I would like you to give your advice, since you've been abroad for two years. Changing the subject, guess what? Elixabet's son has born! He was exactly four kilogrammes at birth. Now, Iñaki also wants to have a baby with me. I don't know what to do. May be I should accept the rise of salary and stay here. We'll see. I'll notice you my decision as soon as I make it. I hope to hear from you soon. Love, your friend.

A letter for a friend

Dear Mirian,

How are you? Do you feel comfortable with your new job? I feel like it has been such a long time since the last time I saw you. I know it's only been several weeks since I saw you. Right now, here everything continues as usual!

Nowadays I'm still working in Primark. As you know, I'm not very satisfied with my work conditions. I work too hard for a very low salary. Furthermore, the atmosphere it's not great.

Fortunately, Zara has offered me a fantastic new job and it's very well paid***. But here is the dark side of the deal: they want me to move to Italy for the next two years. In this situation, Privalia has offered me a rise of a twenty five percent on my salary in order to continue working with them.

I'm not sure about what to do. I would like you to give your advice, since you've been abroad for two years.

Changing the subject, guess what? Elizabeth's son was born! He was exactly four kilogrammes at birth.

Now, Iñaki also wants to have a baby with me. I don't know what to do. May be I should accept the rise of salary and stay here. We'll see.

I'll notify <em>formal/ </em>tell you my decision as soon as I make it. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

your friend.

***<em>ententido pero lo diríamos de manera un poco diferente </em>it's also very well paying. or they will pay me a lot more